Tuesday 19 July 2011

Tsu-chan inspired nails! ♥

So so so busy lately. I hardly get any time to myself. Working is hard ( ゚ Д゚)
Anyway, lets get down to business to defeat the huns
Sorry. m(_ _)m

I wanted them to look like this

You will need:
White nail polish
Black nail liner / pen
Dotting tool
Grey, matte nail polish
Pink nail polish
Top coat
Base coat

Here are my nails. I can't really put them anywhere and make them noticeable because they are clear. I use fake ones because the nail polish lasts longer

Paint the pinkie and pointing finger pink and the rest white yadda yadda yadda

Do this for every white one. I had to hold it with tweezers because I had an Edward Scissor Hands moment.
(^▽^)

Draw... lines horizontally

Draw lines vertically

Fill in the spaces with a black nail dotting tool

They should look like this. Wait for them to dry. I let them dry for 24 hours because I had to go out to get grey nail polish but don't bother.

On one in each hand, do a kind of V shape at the bottom with the grey

Make the rest look like a heart. This was my first one so its bad.

I forgot to take a picture of the end product
Hope you understood my horrible explanation..ing

May Kay ♥

3 comments: