Monday 25 July 2011

Lolita vs Gyaru ♥

I will try to blog everyday or every other day. Summer holidays now and I seem to be getting so so so many followers!

First of all, I don't hate Lolitas. I am kind of not sure about Lolitas because they seem to hate Gyaru. I like Lolita  (the style) though.
To be honest, I am not quite sure why Gyaru and Lolita seem to hate each other, I don't know about you, but I hate whoever hates me :3 Again, I don't hate Lolitas :L


to add to this, that is Ganguro which is hardly seen nowadays and Gyaru is mainly in Shibuya :)


This was posted in Gyaru secrets this week and last week
I don't see why we can't all get along :) One of my closest friend is a Lolita in the making and we get on perfectly fine.
My take on Lolita:

weird stance and expression


this is a really old dress ><

Lastly...

May Kay ♥

1 comment:

  1. They are also mean to each other gyaru's are mean to gyaru's and the other way around.
    I have read some of Gal Secrets and they are mostly just putting other gals down, making all gals seem really mean:s
    Which is really bad since not all gals are mean><

    ~Emi

    ReplyDelete