Monday 18 July 2011

Models turned singers ♥

This is my second post of this. It just dissappeared!
4 DAYS UNTIL HYPER JAPAN

Tsubasa Masuwaka
Tsu-chan released two singles: One (I don't know when) called Magic to Love, and, under the name Milky Bunny, Bunny Days! They are both very catchy. For some reason her voice completely changed.
The full song kind of disappeared from Youtube. WAKAKA I DOWNLOADED IT


Wei Son
dem eyebrows
She is an ex Popteen now Popsister model. She collaborated with LADY BiRD. I love LADY BiRD ^^

Juliet
Apparently they were models. I can't find much about them because Juliet isn't really the best name to think of if you want people to google you. I love them! ^^

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
She is a KERA model. She is always mistaken for a Gyaru model. She is one of my strongest style inspirations! She is very known for her 'Herp' faces.

Yumachi and Aina
Egg magazine models. They have an album called Queen. Again, not the best for googling. The shorter one is Yumachi and the taller one is Aina.

May Kay ♥

3 comments:

  1. Ahh I didn't know about some of the others but after listening I still only like Kyary XD! The others sound too cheesy for me (and don't have great singing voices ><)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Tsubasa Masuwaka. I bought some of her eyelashes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yumachi and Aina's MV always looks so awkward, like stiff pretty dolls singing ;p
    But I was surprised, Tsubasa's music isn't half bad. Reminds me of Tommy February~

    ReplyDelete