Monday 27 June 2011

Palty Milk Tea Brown review ♥

After about a month after drying my hair, I decided I needed to redo roots ^^

So so cute ♥ Tsu-chan! I use this to hold my makeup brushes ^_^'

It comes with conditioner, developer, colour, nozzle, hair conditioner, gloves and instructions

How To Use:
1. Put No.1 into No.2 and shake well to mix about 15 seconds.
2. After shake swith the nozzle to brush type nozzles.
3. Apply the mixture to your dry hair and leave on for about 20 minutes.
4. Rinse thoroughly and use shampoo.
5. After rinse put hair pack.

Bad shot of my black roots

Roots are gone now!

Bad shot of my face.

Good:
Smells is heaven
Works like a dream ^^
Can't feel any damage
Roots are the same colour as my hair
Nice applicator thing
Adorable packaging (I use it for my makup brushes)


Bad:
Not enough dye
They don't supply you with much conditioner
It itches when you apple but not when you leave it on

My nails this week. I like to think it looks like chocolate? I wanted simple nails this week :)

May Kay ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment