Monday 6 June 2011

BIRTHDAY ♥

Its my birthday today! Unfortunately I had exams (and it was a holiday) but after that I went to town!
Here are some of my presents! Also, I ordered Palty Milk tea brown dye and eyebrow mascara so a review should be coming soon!

W♥C skirt (on previous entry, it was technically a birthday present but I wore it for a special occasion), Hello Kitty, Bobby pin nail art, no7 gift set, jewellery, Dolly Wink Volume Mascara, Dolly Wink lower lashes in Real Nude, Dolly Wink brown eyeshadow, Candy Doll lipstick in Ramune Pink and a camera

Sorry about my face ><

Makeup for today!
Face
Barry M foundation
Candy Doll powder (I finally have the real one)
Cosmagic blush + highlighter
Garnier concealer

Eyes
Dolly Wink mascara in Volume
Dolly Wink brown eyeshadow
Dolly Wink lower lashes in Real Nude
Off brand top lashes
Miss Sporty eyeshadow
N07 eyebrow pencil in blonde

Lips
Candy Doll lipstick in Ramune Pink
N07 lipstick
Candy Doll lipstick in Macaroon pink

May Kay ♥

1 comment:

  1. wow, your make up looks pro :O
    haha, cute!

    http://www.likeabravehearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete