Thursday 10 February 2011

Candy Magic lens (in purple) review (MyCandyEyes) ♥

Not a sponsorship
I loved My Candy Eyes so much I ordered another pair :)
Sorry for the bad image =/

Here is what they look like:
(natural light)


Usage Modality: Yearly
BC: 8.6 mm
DIA: 14.5 mm
Water content: 38%
Approved and Certified by: KF&D Administration

I think that I might have ordered them just because of the name >.< But I'm so glad I did

Lenses
Comfort
For comfort look at the review I done of these lenses in Brown http://howtobegal.blogspot.com/2010/11/candy-magic-lens-in-brown-review.html

Enlargening effect
I think my eyes look bigger than the brown for some reason. :)

Design
The purple is only noticeable in natural light, which is okay with me.

Natural
Only in non-natural light.

I give the lenses 9/10

May Kay ♥

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful beautiful! I have the same lens but brown, they're amazing and look beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete