Sunday 16 October 2011

Proff photoshoot ♥

Me and some friends had some kind of proffesional photoshoot thing for Shannon’s birthday. This was in July time so it is really postponed. I look horrible in them because since June, I seem to have really changed. Also it didn’t help from having a slight hangover. Guilty as charged. This is just a small post but I needed to do it for a while :) Also I didn’t post this because we never got the pictures yet. They also done a cosplay shoot but I didn't because I don’t have any Kuroshitsuji cosplay things.

IMG10013

Here is what I looked like. Yes I had my Dolly Wink mascara and Candy Doll stuff in my hand for some reason. Abbie used hell loads of my lipstick D: I liked them nails :3

IMG10016

No you will not see my muscley calves. I have changed in shape as well since the photoshoot thank god.

283271_227996137237441_196342010402854_564438_1389823_n

I had to remove the water make because it will be a bit obvious were I lived if I kept it on. Noone stalk me bitch :P I will only put up one because the other two I look worst in.

 

May Kay ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment