Saturday 13 November 2010

The NEW Dolly Wink :D (edited) ♥

I'm so excited for the Dolly Wink eyeshadows and mascaras to come out :D I have bought Dolly Wink in the past and I find the products really long lasting and good quality. For people who don't know, Dolly Wink is a Japanese make up brand  made by Koji and produced by ex-Popteen model (now Popsister model) Tsubasa Masuwaka.

(pictures from Tsubasa's twitpic)


The mascaras. Purple is to volumise lashes and pink is to lengthen. I'm so getting the pink one when is comes out , because personally, I'm more of a pink person than a purple person.>.< Also I only buy products for the packaging.



You can kind of see the Dolly Wink eyeshadows (top) and mascara (bottom) and in the bottom left hand corner you can see the Candy Doll lipglosses (I have ordered one and I will review them once they have arrived) It has a lot of um... unnecessary packaging, which I don't find a bad point as I love packaging. But I think that the eyelashes and eyeliner have more of a sweet look.

(edit)
More pictures from Tsubasa's twitpic.
1500 yen for mascara
1600 yen for eyeshadow
Gosh she must be making a fortune 0.0


May Kay ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment