Saturday 13 November 2010

Candy Magic lens (in brown) review (Ilovecirclelenses) ♥

Not a sponsorship
A few months back I ordered the Candy Magic circle lens in brown. I got them for £20 (About $30) from http://www.ilovecirclelenses.com/
Here is what they look like:
(flash)


Usage Modality: Yearly
BC: 8.6 mm
DIA: 14.5 mm
Water content: 38%
Approved and Certified by: KF&D Administration

I think that I might have ordered them just because of the name >.< But I'm so glad I did

Lenses
Comfort
They are really comfortable (except when you put in lenses for the first time - ouch) But after a few hours my eyes start to feel a bit dry, especially when I use computers, phones and things like that. But I found that if you put some solution on your finger, then put your finger into your eye like you would with the lens (I'm rubbish at explaining) then that usually helps cure the dryness a bit.
The only downside is that sometimes they would move a bit around my eye and its became a (bad) habit you move them using my finger (sounds really gruesome 0.0)

Enlargening effect
They are enlarging but without makeup on I look like I have no eyelashes 0.0

Design
I really like the design and the outer ring. In the natural light you can't really see the design, only the ring.

Natural
They are not very natural if you don't get them in your normal eye colour, it seems.

I give the lenses 9/10






ILoveCircleLenses


Shipping
Shipping was, standardised fast seeming as I live in the UK. Quite cheap though :)


Contact
They are really friendly and stayed in touch. But I did have trouble contacting them at first because they were moving but I still got a relatively fast reply ^_^'


Website
I found it easy to navigate around and nice pictures.


I give the website 9/10. Only improvement would be to get more lenses available :) 


May Kay ♥

1 comment:

  1. How long did it take to arrive from the day you ordered it? :O I ordered some today, the exact pair but in Blue ^^

    ReplyDelete