Monday 19 December 2011

Tomomi Itano inspired makeup – useless tutorial ♥

I hate being alone near Christmas. Forever single and alone D:

At the moment I am very interested in Lolita. I am looking through the Bodyline website because I am forever poor to buy brand.

AT LAST a makeup tutorial! I said I would do this for months. I am also planning to do my everyday makeup tutorial… even though its really not that interesting.

DSCF5937 

What I look like without makeup… my eyes look scary from the lenses lmao

 DSCF6105 DSCF6106

Here is all the products I which I will list during the… instructions and here is the picture of Tomomi’s eyes that are the inspiration. I love Tomomi so much… so is so adorable.

 

Do your skin as you usually would. I can’t do face makeup tutorial because I am useless at it it seems. I kind of contoured my face for a better jaw line. I used Rimmel London bronzer I also used my Cosmagic sweet deco blush in strawberry because otherwise I look a bit dead without it. I usually just conceal spots and eye bags and then Candy Doll powder.

DSCF6113DSCF6114

I am using Geo one tone brown lenses. For this tutorial I will not be using my usual eyelid tape because Tomomi have quite small eyelids and I am trying to recreate it. Using Dolly Wink eyeshadow in Brown, use the gold colour all over your lid and kind of blend it so there are no harsh lines. Use the pale colour for the inner corners of your eyes. This will make your eyes look brighter and bigger and that is what Tomomi has in her picture. I also use the brown colour as eyeliner to make your eyes look bigger and more defined and its more natural than black eyeliner.

DSCF6115

Using Dolly Wink liquid eyeliner, make a thin line and wing it out at the edge of your eyes. Also do the inner corners of your eyes.

DSCF6124DSCF6123

Curl your eyelashes and I used three coats of Dolly Wink volume mascara. I used three coats because I have no eyelashes –_-

Aaaand your done :D

 

  DSCF6149 DSCF6151

This is not a picture of the end result btw –_-

May Kay ♥

2 comments:

  1. Nice curl
    Thanks for the tutorial.
    Now following you. :)

    http://missabegaila.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freaking cute! Your eyes are really pretty! ^_^ Isn't it sad how single people like us have nothing to do in the winters... Maybe next winter *sigh* lolz. :)

    ReplyDelete